CEO Retreat: Just for You: Qualities, Challenges, and Opportunities of the Family Foundation CEO A special preconference presented by the National Center for Family Philanthropy at the 2012 Family Philanthropy Conference
Presented by: Thomas F. Beech, President Emeritus, Fetzer Institute; Virginia M. Esposito, President, National Center for Family Philanthropy; Richard L. Moore, President, Weaver Foundation; Kathleen Odne, Executive Director, Dean & Margaret Lesher Foundation; Katherine Lorenz, President, Cynthia and George Mitchell Foundation
Contact Information: Register here
Date/Time: , 12th February, 2012, 1:30 PM -, 13th February, 2012, 3:00 PM EST
Location: Miami Beach, Florida
As a foundation leader, you confront challenges every day. Equip yourself with new strategies for success at the CEO Seminar created and presented by the National Center for Family Philanthropy as a preconference opportunity for the Council on Foundation's Family Conference.
What to Expect:
- Delve deep into the complex role of the family foundation CEO with findings from more than 18 months of research
- Talk peer-to-peer with your colleague CEOs in a confidential setting
- Hear from family philanthropy icons, Gayle Williams and Tom Beech, on how to sustain passion and engagement after years as a CEO
- Create your personal plan to solve the questions that keep you up at night
- Learn what family businesses have to teach family philanthropy
- Take home new tools for use with family members and trustees
- Network with colleagues at CEO-only meals and receptions
Important note for NCFP Friends of the Family: we have made arrangements with the Council on Foundations for you to receive a $130 discount for the CEO Seminar. Contact the National Center at 202.293.3424 for details...
Click here to check out this year's exciting agenda for the Council on Foundation's Family Philanthropy CEO Preconference Seminar created and presented by the National Center for Family Philanthropy and sponsored by Glenmede. Special Bonus: All preconference registrants will receive their choice of one of our three new Family CEO guides: Hiring a CEO, The CEO's First Year, or Evaluating the CEO.