FAMILY PHILANTHROPY ONLINE
Banks, For-Profit Networks, and Financial Institutions
The Banks, For-Profit Networks, and Financial Institutions Staff Subscription is available exclusively for banks, financial institutions, and for-profit networks that desire to provide up to 5 staff access to the benefits described below.
- Organization name (referred to below as “Partner Subscriber”) will receive up to 5 total password login accounts for their staff to access one year of monthly webinars.
- Partner Subscriber will receive access to streaming replays of more than 200 past NCFP webinars.
- Partner Subscriber (only) receives personalized philanthropic support from NCFP staff .
- Partner Subscriber will have access to the embeddable widget, allowing open direct download of NCFP knowledge center resources from your organization’s web site.
- Partner Subscriber will be featured on the NCFP website and monthly webinar slides with organization logo. Website also includes organization description.
- Partner Subscriber will receive copyright permission to adapt or reprint NCFP materials from the Knowledge Center for use in newsletters, presentations, or any other communications vehicle for responding to requests from staff and client families. (See below for more copyright information).
- Partner Subscriber (only) has priority access to NCFP staff and discounts for presentations and speaking engagements
- Partner Subscriber has priority invitation to the National Forum on Family Philanthropy to attend as a sponsor
- Partner Subscriber has invitation to share perspectives, job openings, and other updates through Family Giving News and Twitter (subject to NCFP review)
- Partner Subscriber (only) will receive a 20% discount off of NCFP publications.
II. USER ACCOUNT GUIDELINES
- Partner Subscriber agrees to limit password login to 5 staff only.
- Partner Subscriber agrees to advise all users of the copyright policies governing the use of the NCFP Knowledge Center and its content. (See “Content Usage and Copyright” below.)
III. CONTENT USAGE AND COPYRIGHT
- Partner Subscriber may not charge a fee to the public or sell access to the Webinar Series live events or post-event content (i.e., CDs, transcripts, streaming audio, etc.), and agrees to limit access to the series to their own staff. Complimentary access is nontransferable.
- Partner Subscriber recognizes that NCFP is the sole holder of copyright for the NCFP Knowledge Center, and agrees to abide by both the overall NCFP Knowledge Center copyright statement, and copyright of individual articles within the NCFP Knowledge Center.
- Partner Subscriber notes that the copyright for many of the articles and documents presented in the NCFP Knowledge Center resides with other organizations; permission to copy such articles must be obtained from the organization holding the copyright.
- As part of the subscription, Partner Subscriber may request permission to copy articles contained within the NCFP Knowledge Center, subject to the “Knowledge Center Copyright and Sharing Guidelines” policy stated on the NCFP Knowledge Center site. For a complete set of updated Knowledge Center Copyright and Sharing Guidelines, please go to: https://live-ncfp.pantheonsite.io/usage-guidelines/
IV. PAYMENT GUIDELINES
- The Banks, For-Profit Networks, and Financial Institutions Staff Subscription fee is $3,500. This fee is non-refundable and in effect for the period of one year; the subscription is renewable.
- Payment must be made and the partnership agreement approved prior to receiving a login account to the NCFP Knowledge Center.
- Partner Subscriber subscription will begin once NCFP has been provided the name, title, and email of the person(s) to be given access to the NCFP Knowledge Center.
- Subscription renewal offers are made on an annual basis and renewal payment will be due one year after access to the NCFP Knowledge Center has been provided.
- NCFP reserves the right to review and adjust renewal rates annually.
V. DEVELOPING CONTENT
In keeping with the goal of enabling our Partners to be recognized as the leading local, trusted, resource for family philanthropy:
- NCFP encourages Banks, For-Profit Networks, and Financial Institutions Staff Subscribers to share any family philanthropy-related resources that they may develop (e.g., sample investment, spending, or conflict-of-interest policies; articles; research; and stories) with the greater Family Philanthropy Online community. If you are interested in promoting and sharing your own content through the NCFP Knowledge Center, please provide us the name, title, and contact information of the staff member in your organization with whom we may develop such content with for distribution.
- In addition, NCFP encourages Partner Subscribers to suggest any useful tools or information from other sources that may be of value to family philanthropists and the Family Philanthropy Online community of users.
VI. ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATIONS
- Family Philanthropy Online is a non-exclusive, subscription service provided by the National Center for Family Philanthropy. NCFP reserves the right to offer or deny subscriptions to any and all organizations, institutions, and individuals, as it determines to be appropriate.