I am delighted to announce the launch of our new website and brand, which reflect our aspiration to inspire all families to embrace the possibilities of giving. Every day, we see families improving lives and transforming communities through their unique approaches to philanthropy. Their stories, and the resources, expertise and connections they depend on from the National Center for Family Philanthropy are now more accessible through our site.
As you peruse our new site, you’ll discover:
- A fresh look and logo that speak to the enduring impact of family philanthropy and the vitality it brings to generations of family members over time
- State-of-the-art technology that can be viewed on any device with enhanced functionality for searches, customization and connection to NCFP staff
- A redesigned and expanded Family Philanthropy Knowledge Center, the world’s largest collection of resources on family giving
- Through our new blog, thoughtful perspectives on the critical issues facing donors, family foundation staff and trustees, and the networks and organizations supporting their journeys
- Opportunities to connect with your peers, learn new skills and deepen your impact
I hope you find our new look and online resources appealing and informative. I can assure you that what remains constant is our commitment to supporting you and our advocacy for the value of family in philanthropy. Please let me know about your experience with the new site and how we can improve it further.