FAMILY PHILANTHROPY ONLINE
Consultants and Philanthropic Advisors
The Consultant and Philanthropic Advisors Individual Subscription is available exclusively for an individual consultant working in a solo practice and includes the benefits listed below.
- Organization (referred to below as “Partner Subscriber”) will receive one non-transferable login account with password access to the NCFP’s family philanthropy webinars.
- Partner Subscriber will receive access to exclusive content including more than 200 streaming replays of past NCFP webinars.
- Partner Subscriber (only) receives personalized support from NCFP staff.
- Partner Subscriber will be featured on the NCFP website and monthly webinar slides with organization logo. The website also includes organization description.
- Partner Subscriber may request permission to adapt or reprint NCFP materials for your newsletters, handouts, presentations, and client briefings (see Content Usage and Copyright section below).
- Partner Subscriber may send one person to attend the National Forum either as a sponsor or as an attendee when accompanied by a family foundation client family member (contact NCFP about pricing).
- Invitation to share perspectives, job openings, and other updates through Family Giving News and Twitter (subject to NCFP review)
- Partner Subscriber will receive a 20% discount off of NCFP publications.
II. USER ACCOUNT GUIDELINES
- Partner Subscriber agrees to limit access to the NCFP Knowledge Center password protected items to Partner Subscriber Individual only – this is non-transferable and may not be shared.
- Partner Subscriber agrees to the copyright policies governing the use of NCFP Knowledge Center and its content. (See “Content Usage and Copyright” below.)
III. CONTENT USAGE AND COPYRIGHT
- Partner Subscriber recognizes that NCFP is the sole copyright holder for the NCFP Knowledge Center, and agrees to abide by both the overall NCFP Knowledge Center copyright statement, and copyright of individual articles within the NCFP Knowledge Center.
- Partner Subscriber notes that the copyright for many of the articles and documents presented in the NCFP Knowledge Center resides with other organizations; permission to copy such articles must be obtained from the organization holding the copyright.
- As part of the subscription, Partner Subscriber may request permission to copy articles contained within the NCFP Knowledge Center, subject to the “Knowledge Center Copyright and Sharing Guidelines” policy stated on the NCFP Knowledge Center site. For a complete set of updated Knowledge Center Copyright and Sharing Guidelines, please go to: https://live-ncfp.pantheonsite.io/usage-guidelines/
IV. PAYMENT GUIDELINES
- The Consultant and Philanthropic Advisor Individual Subscription annual fee is $1,000.00. This fee is non-refundable and in effect for the period of one year; the subscription is renewable.
- Payment must be made and the partnership agreement approved prior to receiving a login account to the NCFP Knowledge Center.
- Partner Subscriber subscription will begin once NCFP has been provided the name, title, and email of the Individual to be given access to the NCFP Knowledge Center.
- Subscription renewal offers are made on an annual basis and renewal payment will be due one year after access to the NCFP Knowledge Center has been provided.
- NCFP reserves the right to review and adjust renewal rates annually.
V. DEVELOPING CONTENT
In keeping with the goal of enabling our Partners to be recognized as the leading local, trusted, resource for family philanthropy:
- NCFP encourages all subscribers to share any family philanthropy-related resources that they may develop (e.g., sample investment, spending, or conflict-of-interest policies; articles; research; and stories) with the greater Family Philanthropy Online community. If you are interested in promoting and sharing your own content through the NCFP Knowledge Center, please provide us the name, title, and contact information of the staff member in your organization with whom we may develop such content with for distribution.
- In addition, NCFP encourages Partner Subscribers to suggest any useful tools or information from other sources that may be of value to family philanthropists and the Family Philanthropy Online community of users.
VI. ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATIONS
- Family Philanthropy Online is a non-exclusive, subscription service provided by the National Center for Family Philanthropy. NCFP reserves the right to offer or deny subscriptions to any and all organizations, institutions, and individuals, as it determines to be appropriate.