Growing Up Giving: Insights into how young people feel about charity
The primary aim of this research was to understand how young people think about charities and charitable giving. More specifically, the intention was to:
- Explore young people’s general attitudes towards charity and charitable giving.
- Understand what might encourage young people to engage even more with charities.
- Assess how young people see and hear about charities.
- Quantify what proportion of young people are engaging in charitable activities and what those activities are.
- Establish if young people are drawn towards any particular types of charities.
- Investigate how young people feel about charity being taught more in school.
- Determine if views on the above differ across demographics.