The primary aim of this research was to understand how young people think about charities and charitable giving. More specifically, the intention was to:
- Explore young people’s general attitudes towards charity and charitable giving.
- Understand what might encourage young people to engage even more with charities.
- Assess how young people see and hear about charities.
- Quantify what proportion of young people are engaging in charitable activities and what those activities are.
- Establish if young people are drawn towards any particular types of charities.
- Investigate how young people feel about charity being taught more in school.
- Determine if views on the above differ across demographics.