National Center for Family Philanthropy Speakers Bureau
National Center for Family Philanthropy staff and board leadership - including President and Founder Virginia Esposito - are available to share our collective family philanthropy expertise by taking part in speaking engagements, panels, and workshops.
- We offer small group workshops and seminars dealing with issues specific to family giving.
- Our programs can be tailored to large or small groups.
- Typical audiences include family foundation staff and boards, community foundations, bank trust officers, attorneys, investment counselors and other estate planners, small groups of donors, nonprofit groups, university students, and policymakers.
On occasion, members of our board of directors are also available to speak at events. Please see below for a short video of NCFP President Virginia Esposito from the 2014 Family Foundations Retreat sponsored by our partners at the Council of Michigan Foundations:
Please complete our short Speaker Request Form to submit your request. This form asks questions about the expected date, location, format, and goals for your event; please provide as much detail as possible to allow us to better serve you.
A list of sample past presentations by NCFP board and staff members includes:
- Family Philanthropy: Now & Forever?
Foundation Impact Research Group, Durham, NC
- Leading Through Challenging Times: Transitions in Family Philanthropy
Southeastern Council of Foundations, Family Foundations Forum, Cashiers, NC
- Family Foundation CEOs: Leadership through Challenging Times
Council on Foundations, Family Philanthropy Conference, San Jose, California
- Working with Donor Families: The Critical Role of the Advisor
Central Indiana Community Foundation,Indianapolis, Indiana
- Working Together: What Boards (and CEOs) Need to Know About Family Foundation Executive Leadership
Conference of Southwest Foundations, Dallas, Texas
- Family Philanthropy: Values, Vision, and Vitality