Sponsorship of the National Center for Family Philanthropy (NCFP) provides an excellent opportunity to engage and interact with a targeted audience of family giving leaders and decision makers.
NCFP’s core audience is made up of family philanthropists, foundation staff, and those looking to increase the impact of their giving. The organization is a leader in the field of family philanthropy and is seen as a trusted and valuable resource. NCFP’s content regularly reaches an audience of more than 11,000 individuals through publications, the Online Knowledge Center, blog posts, and in-person and virtual events.
Why be an NCFP sponsor?
- Show your support for the field of family philanthropy
- Build awareness of your brand, product, or service
- Highlight your expertise and resources
- Develop new and strengthen existing relationships with clients
- Become more familiar with family philanthropy trends to help target your offerings more effectively
Sponsorship benefits include:
- Logo on NCFP website
- Name and logo on materials produced for sponsored event or publication
- Complimentary copies of sponsored publication
- Opportunity to share content expertise if sponsoring an event
Sponsorship opportunities are available for events (including the National Forum on Family Philanthropy), webinars, publications, and more. NCFP works with sponsors to identify the best benefits for their needs and develop a mutually beneficial relationship. Contact us to learn more about customized sponsorship packages and how we can work together.
We’re here to equip you with the tools you need to make a meaningful impact. Contact NCFP for support!
Keep up with trends in family philanthropy. Subscribe to our newsletter!
Gain access to personalized support and a network of peers. Join our community!