Our support for philanthropic families is enhanced by the work of trusted partners. In leveraging the complementary expertise of peer philanthropic infrastructure organizations, the National Center for Family Philanthropy serves as a hub for learning, connection, and action—a one-stop shop for philanthropic families. Our collaborators include:
- Family Office Exchange (FOX)
- Leverage Philanthropic Partners
- Mission Investors Exchange
- Stanford Center on Philanthropy and Civil Society (PACS)
- Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors
- The Philanthropy Workshop (TPW)
- Trust-Based Philanthropy Project
Our searchable Knowledge Center includes content from a wide and ever-growing variety of donor and foundation networks, magazines, research institutions, and consulting firms that contribute content on an ongoing basis.
NCFP Partner Subscribers are community foundations, regional philanthropy serving organizations, financial institutions, and advisors who partner with NCFP to serve giving families. NCFP offers resources, events, and support to its partner subscribers and families in their networks.
Learn more about partner subscription with NCFP here.