The next National Forum on Family Philanthropy will take place September 18–20, 2024 in Atlanta, GA. View the official Forum website here.
NCFP’s National Forum on Family Philanthropy brings philanthropic families and leaders together for two and a half days of peer networking and thought-provoking conversations led by some of the greatest thought leaders in family giving. A mix of plenary and breakout sessions, the Forum provides a space to discuss both tried-and-true practices and current trends in engaging and interactive formats.
Forum sessions feature the perspectives of donors, family members, and sector experts in an environment that fosters both confidential and candid discussions. Attendees must be board or staff members at a family philanthropy.
2024 National Forum on Family Philanthropy | Atlanta, GA
Join us in Atlanta, GA (September 18-20, 2024) to explore what is possible when we practice truly effective family philanthropy.
Featuring inspirational plenary sessions on broad topics complemented by a wide range of breakout sessions on specific issue areas, practices, and challenges the Forum will be designed to help the family philanthropy community advance their practice and increase their impact.
More details to follow.
2022 National Forum on Family Philanthropy | San Francisco, CA
- Tegan Acton, Wildcard Giving
- Sam Cobbs, Tipping Point Community
- Abigail Disney, Roy and Patricia Disney Family Foundation
- Jeff Sobrato, Sobrato Family Philanthropies
2019 National Forum on Family Philanthropy | Chicago, IL
- Arne Duncan, Emerson Collective
- Liz Thompson, Cleveland Avenue Foundation for Education
- Edgar Villanueva, Decolonizing Wealth Project
- Vasser Seydel, Turner Foundation
2017 National Forum on Family Philanthropy | Washington, DC
- Ken Burns, filmmaker
- Cokie Roberts, ABC News and NPR
- john a. powell, Haas Institute for a Fair and Inclusive Society
- Dr. Robert Putnam, Harvard University
2015 National Forum on Family Philanthropy | Seattle, WA
- Tony Mestres, Seattle Foundation
- Connie Ballmer, The Ballmer Group
- Susan Packard Orr, David and Lucile Packard Foundation
- Lisa Sobrato Sonsini, Sobrato Family Foundation
2014 National Forum on Family Philanthropy | Cambridge, MA
- Justin Rockefeller, Rockefeller Brothers Fund
- Tom Tierney, The Bridgespan Group
- Jennifer Buffett, NoVo Foundation
- Ambassador Swanee Hunt; Hunt Alternatives Fund; Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government
We’re here to equip you with the tools you need to make a meaningful impact. Contact NCFP for support.
Keep up with trends in family philanthropy. Subscribe to our newsletter.
Gain access to personalized support and a network of peers. Join our community!