FAMILY PHILANTHROPY ONLINE
Philanthropy Serving Organizations (PSO)
The Philanthropy Serving Organization (PSO) Introductory Subscription is available exclusively for PSOs, affinity groups, and other philanthropic networks who have not previously subscribed to the NCFP Family Philanthropy Online Knowledge Center and wish to provide all staff and Family Foundation members benefits described below. This agreement is in effect for the period of one year and is not renewable. Continued access to the Knowledge Center may be retained by upgrading to the Staff Only or Pro accounts.
- PSOs (referred to below as “Partner Subscriber”) will receive unlimited password protected login accounts for their staff and family foundation members to access the NCFP Knowledge Center for one year of monthly family philanthropy webinars. This Introductory Subscription agreement is in effect for the period of one year and is not renewable.
- Partner Subscriber is eligible to register one individual to attend NCFP’s National Forum on Family Philanthropy (currently held every two years).
- Partner Subscriber will have access to the embeddable widget, allowing open direct download of NCFP Knowledge Center resources from your organization’s web site.
- Partner Subscriber will be sent a customized monthly webinar registration link, with single click access to webinars, to forward to their staff and family foundation donors. As well, staff and donors may pre-register for webinars in the Knowledge Center.
- Partner Subscriber will be featured on the NCFP website and monthly webinar slides with organization logo. Website also includes organization description.
- Partner Subscriber will receive copyright permission to adapt or reprint NCFP materials from the Knowledge Center for use in newsletters, as handouts, or in any other communications vehicle, for responding to requests from staff and family foundation members. (See below for more copyright information).
- Partner Subscriber receives invitation to share perspectives, job openings, and other updates through Family Giving News and Twitter (subject to NCFP review).
- Partner Subscriber will receive access to exclusive content including streaming replays of more than 200 past NCFP webinars.
- Partner Subscriber (only) receives personalized support from NCFP staff.
- Partner Subscriber has access to NCFP staff and discounts for presentations and speaking engagements.
- Partners Subscriber has the opportunity for customized NCFP staff webinar presentations.
- Partner Subscriber (only) will receive a 20% discount off of NCFP publications.
II. USER ACCOUNT GUIDELINES
- Partner Subscriber agrees to limit password access to staff and family foundation members.
- Consultants and philanthropic advisors, community foundations, for profit networks, nonprofit organizations, and financial institutions are not to have access – they must contact NCFP to obtain subscriptions developed for their use.
- Partner Subscriber agrees to advise all users of the copyright policies governing the use of the NCFP Knowledge Center and its content. (See “Content Usage and Copyright” below.)
- NCFP permits Partner Subscriber, on occasion, to provide sample information from the NCFP Knowledge Center or access to one Webinar as a way to recruit new family foundation members, but expects this practice to be used judiciously.
III. CONTENT USAGE AND COPYRIGHT
- Partner Subscriber will offer this service as part of their overall benefits package to their family foundation members. However, Partner Subscriber may not charge a fee to the public or sell access to the Webinar Series live events or post-event content (i.e. transcripts, streaming audio, etc.), and agrees to limit access to the series to their own or prospective family foundation members. Complimentary access is nontransferable.
- Partner Subscriber recognizes that NCFP is the sole copyright holder for the NCFP Knowledge Center, and agrees to abide by both the overall NCFP Knowledge Center copyright statement, and copyright of individual articles within the NCFP Knowledge Center.
- Partner Subscriber notes that the copyright for many of the articles and documents presented in the NCFP Knowledge Center resides with other organizations; permission to copy such articles must be obtained from the organization holding the copyright.
- As part of the subscription, Partner Subscriber may request permission to copy articles contained within the NCFP Knowledge Center, subject to the “Knowledge Center Copyright and Sharing Guidelines” policy stated on the NCFP Knowledge Center site. For a complete set of updated Knowledge Center Copyright and Sharing Guidelines, please go to: https://live-ncfp.pantheonsite.io/usage-guidelines/
IV. PAYMENT GUIDELINES
- The PSO Introductory subscription fee is $1,500.00. This fee is non-refundable and in effect for the period of one year; the subscription is non-renewable.
- Partner subscriber may choose to upgrade this subscription to PSO Staff Only or Pro accounts to retain access to the NCFP Knowledge Center.
- Payment must be made and the partnership agreement approved prior to receiving a login account to the NCFP Knowledge Center.
- Partner Subscriber subscription will begin once NCFP has been provided the name, title, and email of the person(s) to be given access to the NCFP Knowledge Center.
- NCFP reserves the right to review and adjust renewal rates annually.
V. DEVELOPING CONTENT
In keeping with the goal of enabling our Partners to be recognized as the leading local, trusted, resource for family philanthropy:
- NCFP encourages its PSO to share any family philanthropy-related resources that they may develop (e.g., sample investment, spending, or conflict-of-interest policies; articles; research; and stories) with the greater Family Philanthropy Online community. If you are interested in promoting and sharing your own content through the NCFP Knowledge Center, please provide us the name, title, and contact information of the staff member in your organization with whom we may develop such content with for distribution.
- In addition, NCFP encourages Partner Subscribers to suggest any useful tools or information from other sources that may be of value to family philanthropists and the Family Philanthropy Online community of users.
VI. ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATIONS
- Family Philanthropy Online is a non-exclusive, subscription service provided by the National Center for Family Philanthropy. NCFP reserves the right to offer or deny subscriptions to any and all organizations, institutions, and individuals, as it determines to be appropriate.