NCFP is pleased provide this no-cost jobs board for our members, our family philanthropy colleagues in the field, and the many talented individuals seeking new employment opportunities.
Listings will be published for three months. Only roles that pertain to family philanthropy will be published.
NCFP shares sample position descriptions for family philanthropy jobs in our Policy Central Content Collection.
Family Philanthropy Position Openings
Search by location:
Prominent Philanthropy and Foundation Job Boards
There are many available job boards for the field of philanthropy at large. Below are several of our favorites—a great place to start for anyone looking for opportunities at the national level.
Regional Association Job Boards
NCFP is close partners with the nation’s network of regional philanthropy-serving organizations. These regional philanthropy groups are often a useful starting point in identifying openings in a particular city or region.
- Arizona Grantmakers Forum
- Colorado Association of Funders
- Connecticut Council for Philanthropy
- Council of Michigan Foundations
- Council of New Jersey Grantmakers
- Florida Philanthropic Network
- Grantmakers of Oregon and Southwest Washington
- Grantmakers of Western Pennsylvania
- Indiana Philanthropy Alliance
- Iowa Council of Foundations Philanthropy Career Center
- Maine Philanthropy Center
- Maryland Philanthropy Network
- Minnesota Council on Foundations
- North Carolina Network of Grantmakers
- Northern California Grantmakers
- NY Funders Alliance
- Philanthropy Massachusetts
- Philanthropy Ohio
- Philanthropy Network Greater Philadelphia
- Philanthropy New York
- Philanthropy Northwest
- Philanthropy Southeast
- Philanthropy Southwest
- Southern California Grantmakers
- Wisconsin Philanthropy Network
We’re here to equip you with the tools you need to make a meaningful impact. Contact NCFP for support!
Keep up with trends in family philanthropy. Subscribe to our newsletter!
Gain access to personalized support and a network of peers. Join our community!