This workshop, exclusively available for members of NCFP’s Community Foundations Family Philanthropy Network, is an excellent opportunity to learn from your peers and build professional skills! Network members may register up to three staff member attendees at no cost.
Featuring speakers from community foundations across the country, topics covered will include:
- Client engagement
- Involving donors in racial equity
- Programs for young adults and emerging leaders
- Services for LGBTQ+ donors and families
- Staff skill-building in family philanthropy advising
- Supporting young donor-activists
- What it means to be a family philanthropy practitioner
- And more!
Thank you to our sponsor:
Please note: This is a standalone workshop, not connected with any other NCFP events.
Sarah Owen, president & CEO of the Southwest Florida Community Foundation, leads a passionate and diverse…View Profile
Amina Anderson joined The Community Foundation in August 2011. Amina leads the Prince George’s County office,…View Profile