We are creating time for peer learning based on your personal experience with philanthropic advising for multi-generational families. Registrants will be sent login information for each room closer to the event date.
- Getting Started (haven’t done 21/64 or CAP) – What is your onboarding for process for DAFs and families? Talk with peers about getting new families started in their giving and on the lifecycle. Also spend time on any troubleshooting as you begin a new year.
- Medium (have 21/64 or CAP but haven’t put much into practice) – What is your onboarding for process for DAFs and families? Talk with peers about getting new families started in their giving and on the lifecycle. Also spend time on any troubleshooting as you begin a new year.
- Advanced Practitioners – Building your team’s connection to giving families. As you grow your team and your family philanthropy practice, how do you connect people across your team to the families you support? How do you maintain family connections, trust, and community with staff growth or transition?
- Website: Learning to Give
- Website: Project Giving Kids
- Comic Books: Phil’s Gift Box
- Tool: Financial kit
- NCFP Content Collection: Engaging Youth
- NCFP Primer Engaging the Next Generation: A Primer for Community Foundation Staff and Donor Families
- Brochure: Greater Houston Community Foundation, Next Gen Donor Institute
- NCFP Topical Call
- Brochure: The Community Foundation for Northeast Florida The Weaver Philanthropic Initiative
- Resource: Honeycomb giving circle model
- Resource: Amplifier Giving resources
- Website: Gratavid
- Website: ThankView
- Resource: 2164’s “What am I Inheriting”
- Resource: 2164’s “Picture Your Legacy”
- Resource: 2164’s “Growing Goodness”