Policy Central Disclaimer Statement
Please note that these samples have been provided for illustrative purposes only, and may not represent the latest versions of these documents at the organizations listed. The National Center for Family Philanthropy cannot be held liable for specific policies or practices that you adopt after reviewing the documents included here.
We strongly encourage you to consult with a qualified legal advisor with any questions you have regarding specific staffing, management, governance, or investment-related questions. If your organization has developed sample policies, job descriptions, or practices that you think will be of interest to other families, please submit your resource here.
If you represent a foundation that has an updated version of a sample included here, please contact NCFP staff to update it.
Review our Policy Central collections by clicking on links below:
- Getting Started With Family Philanthropy
- Board Meetings, Job Descriptions, and Rotation Policies
- Engaging Next Gen and Extended Family
- Board Committees
- Grantmaking and Strategy
- Investments, Impact Investing, and Spending Policies
- Management and Staffing Policies
- Sample Position Announcements and Job Descriptions