Editor’s Note: The National Center is delighted to partner in 2013 with the Bridgespan Group to feature videos from its Conversations with Remarkable Givers series. For our July edition in this series, we share Bridgespan’s interview with Jean and Steve, co-founders of the Case Foundation and AOL, and two of the nation’s leading proponents for using the internet for good. To learn more about the goals and highlights of this remarkable collection of interviews, read the special introduction to this series from our January 2013 issue of Family Giving News by Bridgespan Partner Susan Wolf Ditkoff.
Additional Featured Videos:
- Lessons in hard work: What Jean and Steve Case learned from their parents
- Learning from other philanthropists: Jean Case sees the Giving Pledge as an opportunity
- On impact investing: Steve and Jean Case discuss “a terrific opportunity”
- “Be Fearless”: Steve and Jean Case risk failure for the sake of transformative change
- In philanthropy, be yourself: Jean Case learned that she didn’t have to change when she left the private sector