Join your peers and special guest Nicole Kyauk for a continued space to share about racial equity internally. Nicole Kyauk will share her experiences discussing equity with donors and families as a philanthropic advisor to help kick off the call. Discuss how to approach tough conversations and how to bridge the gap that oftentimes exists between donors, board, and staff on equity issues. Bring your topics, favorite resources, and questions for peer staff members.
NCFP’s Non-family Staff Peer Network, chaired by Denise Porche, Steve Toben, and Kim Wright, is designed for senior level non-family staff members who work at family foundations in NCFP’s Friends of the Family network. This time is peer-directed, with NCFP staff and other outside experts serving as resources. Join your peers and build a network of colleagues facing the unique challenges, complications, and joys that are inherent in this role.
- Content Collection: Racial Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Article: White Philanthropy Here’s How To Guarantee Real Change Happens
- Tool: Racial Wealth Gap Learning Simulation
- Book: My Grandmother’s Hands: Racialized Trauma and the Pathway to Mending Our Hearts and Bodies
- Podcast: Seeing White
- Community Foundation Topical Call: Social Impact Resource Sharing
- Tool: Equitable Grantmaking Assessment